Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Hiding


The attic conversion is now finished, the book shelving hung on the walls and we've finished decorating (well all but a few fiddly tidying up bits). The kids have helped me lug one or two boxes of books up the ladder, and stacked them on the shelves, theology to the left, history to the right, politics under the window, fiction over the stairs, maps on the top shelf, humour next to medical texts, below biographies etc etc. Just a little bit of organising to do here now... If things go a bit quiet and you haven't seen me for a while, I am most likely to be found up here, with a book. It is the most convivial of places for the reading of books, do join me next time you are round at ours.

3 comments:

Simon said...

Looking forward to it, looks great!

lynn said...

wow, what a cool wee hideaway!

His Girl Friday said...

looks like a great hideaway!