Saturday, February 10, 2007

Gabbro-a-go-go!

I am this morning both very old and very pleased. Very old because this morning I attained my 36th year; very pleased because of a rather splendid present bought for me by the wife. In May I will be heading North-west for a week of walking and scrambling on Skye, joining up with a group and a guide to play about amongst the Cuillin for four or five days. The mountain weeks up there are organised by the SYHA and look (on paper at least) excellent.
So between now and May there is just the little matter of my level of fitness to address. ...

The photo of the Cuillin, above, was taken from near Applecross.

2 comments:

Mandrew Nelson said...

Beautiful....home next week!

By Deepa and Supriya said...

Hello again!
It's been a while and I thought I would say hello.
Happy B'day! and hope you get to addressing the "little" fitness matter :)